Shadow Elementalist
6 (10.2%)
Void Elementalist
5 (8.5%)
Templar
8 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Voting closed: July 03, 2005, 01:43:06 AM

I'm taking AC's advice and making this topic.  I'm including templars, because you essentially have to have karma, or the potential to have karma, to become one, because the staff will probably want to know that you're a good, reliable RPer.
Given the choice between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I would have the courage to betray my country." - E. M. Forster

I hesitate to vote since I've played only one of those roles. I will say, however, that the one magicker I did run was incredibly fun to play, and everyone should at least give it a shot.
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

It's rather difficult for me to attempt to choose any of these, because I've never played any of them.  I didn't vote on the other thread either because I've only played three of the non-karma classes.
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

I have somewhat limited experience with magickers, but Whirans are cool.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

QuoteIt's rather difficult for me to attempt to choose any of these, because I've never played any of them. I didn't vote on the other thread either because I've only played three of the non-karma classes.

Perhaps if you'd die more often...

I also don't have all the options, so I selected the favorite one I've ever interacted with.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Where the hell are half-giants and muls?

I didn't vote because I am not a liker of the magicks.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Muls and half-giants are races, not guilds. :P
Besides, if there was a favorite Race poll, we'd have humans taking a massive lead, d-elves taking second, then city-elves, and dwarves tied in with half-elves.  Then muls and then half-giants, and after that we'll have silly races like gith, mantis and kank.

Also, magick is awesome.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Quote from: "Larrath"Muls and half-giants are races, not guilds. :P
Besides, if there was a favorite Race poll, we'd have humans taking a massive lead, d-elves taking second, then city-elves, and dwarves tied in with half-elves.  Then muls and then half-giants, and after that we'll have silly races like gith, mantis and kank.

Are you kidding? Kank would so totally cream everybody else! It's the only race that's a noun AND a verb!

What's the point of polls like this again?

Quote from: "Larrath"then city-elves, and dwarves tied in with half-elves.  
No way man.  Half-elves, then dwarves then city-elves.

Quote from: "ale six"Kank would so totally cream everybody else!

Insert obligatory innuendo here.
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]