Unusually long app?

Started by Penumbra, July 01, 2005, 09:03:14 PM

Hi, I submitted my latest character over 24 hours ago... is something going on? Just making sure nothing wierd has happened to it.
ossibly the best quote, ever:
Quote from: "Bestatte"Welcome to Armageddon, and may all your deaths be interesting.

Quote from: "Penumbra"Hi, I submitted my latest character over 24 hours ago... is something going on? Just making sure nothing wierd has happened to it.

Well, sometimes these things can take up to days. Just be patient. My first character got accepted in three days. It was a blast and everything, sadly his life had to end within hours of playingtime.

Its on a Friday too. Usually, my applications are accepted on Sunday morning whenever I send them in around this time. It'll come around.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

Alrighty, thanks.
ossibly the best quote, ever:
Quote from: "Bestatte"Welcome to Armageddon, and may all your deaths be interesting.

Usually, a majority of them get filled after 'Saturday Downtme'.

(Sorry, I forgot to mention that earlier)

>drop pants

It should also be mentioned that shit happens.

There are some things that can slow down your application being accepted, according to staff and posted by them on numerous occasions.  The better your application (spelling, grammar, consistency with the world), the faster it will be accepted.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

If your app is taking unusually long, it couldn't hurt to email the mud and inquire.
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Quote from: "spawnloser"The better your application (spelling, grammar, consistency with the world), the faster it will be accepted.

Yea
I have had applications accepted within 1-3 hours.

>drop pants

According to the date of your post you probably sumitted on Friday... which is the first day of a 3-day weekend for most Americans.  I.e. many staff didn't log in much during the 4th-of-July weekend, so things would go a bit slower.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev