Problem with email

Started by Penumbra, June 18, 2005, 11:35:53 PM

I keep trying to send a special app to the address that was given to me, which is:

naiona@armageddon.ginka.org

I send it, and get a message saying "The email couldn't be deliverd due to permanent error with the address"

Any ideas?
Where else could I send a special char. app?

naiona@ginka.armageddon.org

I think you just got the adress' words mixed up a bit.  :wink:

Or naiona@armageddon.org as Vanth previously stated in 'Ask the Staff'.

Haha im so dumb :roll:

But either of those two will work, then?

Bear in mind - special apps can take *up to* a month, or even longer, to address because they're considered "low priority" situations. So if you do get your app in, be patient, and maybe create another character in the interim.

Also, if you're new to the game, don't have any karma and have no history with the staff yet, you might be disappointed and get a rejection for your special app. It doesn't mean you're no good, it just means the staff hasn't had a chance to check out your RP or interaction with other characters yet, and therefore can't determine whether or not you would be able to handle the role you're asking to play.

Quote from: "Penumbra"But either of those two will work, then?
Yes.

Hmm... I probably won't get accepted then...

But thanks anyways, for all your help.

Nah, of course you won't get accepted. Naonia's just using is as a lure to bring unsuspecting victims her way for brain-eating appetizers.

Really though, special apps take a long time as they're low priority, and I think naonia must be busy lately. But hey, whatever, afterall, armageddon>real life

wait...I mean....arm>RL

crap! Rl<Arm   shit....almost there....

arm<?><>rl..              aw...I give up.
Veteran Newbie

Asked & answered.  Locking the thread.
i]May the fleas of a thousand kanks nestle in your armpit.  -DustMight[/i]