Do you understand the words comming out of my mouth?

Started by Pale Horse, June 16, 2005, 10:56:26 PM

Alright, this has been itching at my brain for some time and I thought to pose my thought to the rest of you.
When you see all the accented-sirihish, what do you imagine that it sounds like?
How do you think that the Southern accent sounds like?  Tribal?  Northern?  Aside from how the Player makes his Character's speach patterns.  Personaly, I've always imagined Southern to sound a bit less cultured, more "harsh" since I see the southerners leaning more towards the "as long as it works" attitude.  I've thought of the Northern accent as more.."cultured" for lack of a better word.  Kind of like what you would imagine American English sounds like compaired to British English...or almost any equivelant Western language, be it Spanish, Portugese, French...whatever.
So what are your opinions?
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Is this taking the piss?

A couple of weeks back I asked the same question. THEN someone else asks it. Then someone ELSE asks it a third time...

http://www.zalanthas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13741

USE SEARCH ALREADY.

This is the third thread on this so I am going to lock it, please  follow up on one of the two others.
Sometimes I feel less like an immortal and more like a drug dealer.