Frustration is...

Started by Anonymous, June 14, 2005, 02:07:00 PM

finally getting some time to play Armageddon and having all kinds of problems logging on and staying on.

ARGH!

The frustrated  :evil:

:evil:  pls someone restart the game..

You say that? My beloved character was about to be eaten by *insert one of the biggest nasties here* when I could at last reconnect without lag.. I was too close to death.
I guess it's fixed but I'm afraid to log back in.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

I broke it... sorry
"A man's reputation is what other people think of him; his character is what he really is."

It's not the game itself.  It's a router that keeps hiccuping.
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Frustration is having it take 5 days to get an app approved because of a few "adult" language words in the sdesc.
Then it takes 5 days til you are caught and all your bad things listed up and you are slaughtered, while a half giant is holding you up by your neck.
l armageddon รจ la mia aggiunta.

Adult words in the sdesc?

FEW adult words in the sdesc?
Quote from: VanthA well-placed grunt can be worth a thousand words.

As funny as it is to dream up sdescs with curse words in it, please don't post them here on GDB.  Some people are offended by them.

If memory serves, Sacac's original desc (not sdesc, I think - probably typo?) had some offensive material that violated the consent rule.  I see that crop up from time to time, though rarely, and they are always rejected.

Ashyom

And to get us back on track...Frustration is having to watch the clock tick down until I can go home from work, get my errands done so that I can make players' lives hellish.  Time moves slowly when you're well..bored.  Only 45 minutes to go!

almost logging on five consecutive times when all of a sudden 'something comes up' with the SO that is vital.  And must be discussed at great length.

Like the fact that she thinks that the bathroom sponge is collecting lint.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Bleeping motherbleeping bleeping SNET.

Don't blame it on SNET - you can thank SBC Global for buying the very first incorporated telephone company in the world, and turning it into their own personal cesspool.

-Ex-SNET employee, left 3 years after the buyout because she couldn't take it anymore

Frustration is asking Bestatte what the website address for that is so I can write a complaint and bomb the hell out of that place.

So, ahem. Bestatte. Website? Point my human guided rocket right at the building.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Frustration is building up the ultimate mudsexxx scene, and right before you release the fabulously detailed emote of the passionate, wailing climax, you catch a dagger in the ribs and your vision goes black. FUCK!

-WP
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Quote from: "WarriorPoet"Frustration is building up the ultimate mudsexxx scene, and right before you release the fabulously detailed emote of the passionate, wailing climax, you catch a dagger in the ribs and your vision goes black. FUCK!

Hey, that doesn't sound all that frustrating. What a way to go!

Quote from: "WarriorPoet"Frustration is building up the ultimate mudsexxx scene, and right before you release the fabulously detailed emote of the passionate, wailing climax, you catch a dagger in the ribs and your vision goes black. FUCK!

-WP

I'm sorry, babah.  :evil:
You do know that MUDsex is not a coded skill, right? -Nidhogg

Frustration is knowing that you won't be able to play Armageddon for at least six months.

Quote from: "ale six"

Hey, that doesn't sound all that frustrating. What a way to go!

Well, they do call orgasm "the little death".

I, too, have been frustrated by the performance lately, but I'm confident it'll clear up shortly, if it hasn't already.
Tlaloc
Legend

Quote from: "Tlaloc"Well, they do call orgasm "the little death".

I, too, have been frustrated by the performance lately..
Tee hee hee..