Mantis and Tuluk

Started by Cuusardo, June 10, 2005, 02:20:33 AM

The timeline ( http://www.armageddon.org/cgi-bin/help_index/timeline.cgi) Talks about the mantis taking over Luir's, and it talks about Kurac setting up Ten'Sarak and then later, the reopening of the Outpost.  It says nothing, however, about the mantis invasion of Tuluk.  What year did that happen?

It seems like a pretty major event to be left out of the documentation.
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Quote from: "timeline"1549 (Year 9 Age 21)

The gates of Luirs' Outpost open after seven years of mantis occupation and a horde of the insectoid creatures, interspersed with numerous undead humanoids and several apparently magickal constructs, pour forth and overrun the two Tuluki fortresses along the North Road. Encountering little in the way of meaningful resistance, the mantis swarm towards Tuluk.

The Tuluki forces, composed of a loose alliance of the Legions and various Houses, are hard pressed to bring the mantis advance to a halt. The invaders break through the marshalled defenses and make their way to the heart of the city.

Okay that's it.  I'm not allowed to post on the GDB after midnight anymore.

Thanks.
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".