Eniriah the Maid?

Started by Cuusardo, June 07, 2005, 01:11:02 PM

I noticed on the staff page (http://www.armageddon.org/general/staff.php) that one of the things that Eniriah is working on is cleaning up the Sea of Silt.  Where is she going to put all that silt as she cleans, sweep it underneath the rug?   :wink:

But seriously though, does this mean that that part of the world is undergoing a revamp to make it that much cooler?
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

She is probably going to clean up some of the bodies.
Or turn them into zombies and sell them to halaster with a hefty price tag so she can buy allanak.
l armageddon รจ la mia aggiunta.

Over the last year or so, there have been rumors of exploration in the Sea of Silt...

Do a search. Very interesting and exciting rumors ... if only they go through.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Maybe silt skimmers will be coded now?
some of my posts are serious stuff

silt skimmers would be so cool.
Veteran Newbie

Quote from: "sacac"She is probably going to clean up some of the bodies.
Or turn them into zombies and sell them to halaster with a hefty price tag so she can buy allanak.

Then she will be the Sorceress Queen!!!
 staff member sends:
    "The mind you are trying to reach is disconnected or no longer in service.
If you feel you have reached this recording in error... trust us. We know. = message A-16"

No one make fun of my wife...Eniriah, queen of the Silt Sea! She has turn the silt into a nice
bedsheet material that is "Stain" Resistant...Shh!
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Yeah, we all know you need the stain resistant stuff Krath.   :lol:

*runs*
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Quote from: "Cuusardo"
But seriously though, does this mean that that part of the world is undergoing a revamp to make it that much cooler?

Cleaning up usually means fixing typos, making improvements, adjust things, but doesn't typically mean a total revamp.  When you say revamp, I have in mind like basically completely redoing it from scratch - which is not what she's doing.  She is improving what's there.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev