Looking for a mean ole bastard...

Started by Naiona, June 05, 2005, 10:41:01 PM

Literally.

House Borsail has one opening for a bastard.  This is a very intensive position.  You should have a good account history, a lot of time to play and be ready for a fun, if amazingly stressful IC situation.

The person chosen for this position will be responsible for keeping a lot of people busy as well as maintaining the standards Borsail demands.  It is a great way to get involved in Allanak society and politics and learn the things needed to play a real noble later. If you feel up to the challenge, please mail me at naiona@ginka.armageddon.org with a cc to mud@ginka.armageddon.org.
brainz: it's what's for dinner.

I will be accepting applications for this role through Friday, June 10.  Please make sure to get yours in by then.

This position is once again open.  Please send your applications to naiona@ginka.armageddon.org and olgaris@ginka.armageddon.org by Wednesday, February 22nd.

Please note that Borsail positions always go very quickly.  If you intend to apply but need a little more time, inform us of that as well.

We're extending the deadline a few more days to give a few more people a shot at applying.

This is for a combat-oriented leadership role, with lots of potential for mayhem. Apply now, or suffer the dire consequences!
You give your towering mound of dung to the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh.
the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh sends:
     "dude, how'd you know I was hungry and horny?"