Dwarven Half-Giant Mixtures

Started by Demonaire, June 04, 2005, 05:03:48 PM

Per a conversation that a friend and I were having via AIM, what would be the product of a dwarven male and a half-giant female? Whatever the thing is, it would have to be insanely strong, pretty well off as far as the mind is regarded due to the dwarven genes, and did I mention insanely strong?

- Demonaire -

Well, I think they would be an ogre.

Smart, but they tend to mimic the people around them.
No culture.
Mul persona.
Strong, most likely.
Bald.
THick-skinned?
l armageddon è la mia aggiunta.

Ugh.. It would be a non-satisfied pair, having sex all the times, neither enjoyin it..

And no off-spring.  No way.
some of my posts are serious stuff

I think I am going to create a new race of ogres!!! Muahaha!

- Demonaire -

The dwarf parent's mind genes would be offset by the blatant stupidity of the HG parent.

You'd get offspring that would either be intently focused on dumb things, or else focused on reasonable things but too stupid to go about doing them.

If they could even breed. Which they couldn't.
subdue thread
release thread pit

I dont' believe its a naturally occurable possibility.  Half-giants are rumored to be the product of some union between man and giant, involving magicks long forgotten.

No one knows if half giants and dwarves can successfully breed.

And come on, it would be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway!  :twisted:
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

LOL

------

Anyway, everyone knows it would produce something called a Gwarf.

Or a Dalf Gwarf?
l armageddon è la mia aggiunta.

More like leaping into a volcano.  For the dwarf anyway.  If the poor guy goes in there... odds are he'll never be seen again.
Back from a long retirement

Because magick is required for a dwarven/human offspring, you can assume that magick could be used to produce a dwarven/giant offspring, were the research required for such a thing known.

Such a creature could be expected to possess astounding strength, little agility, a great amount of endurance, and middling intelligence. They would stand about 7 feet tall and weigh around 30 stone. They might have hair, but I think that it would be only on the head and pubic areas.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Yeah, I think a house brick would have a higher agility score.

The7DeadlyVenomz wrote:
QuoteBecause magick is required for a dwarven/human offspring
Magick is required to make muls? Maybe. I don't know. And you don't know that either. Only the breeders of Borsail and Winrothol know that sort of thing.
Magick, however, would probably be required to make a dwarf/half-giant offspring. Since a human and a dwarf produce sterile offspring, it can be assumed that humans and dwarves are different species. Now, human/half-giant offspring (or half-giant/anything offspring, for that matter) don't exist simply due to physical limitations... hotdog and hallway, tree trunk and thimble. You get the picture.
However, even if a half-giant and a something else were to get jiggy succesfully, I think their genes would be far too different from any other race's to produce offspring, even sterile offspring. So it would take some sort magickal gene-splicing to produce a half-giant/dwarf. In the highly unlikely event that some crazed defiler actually does that, it'd probably end up looking like something T7DVZ described.
I'd really only disagree with this one point...
The7DeadlyVenomz wrote:
Quoteweigh around 30 stone
30 stone? Isn't that only 30 kilograms? Only 66 pounds? Did you mean 300 stone? 660 pounds? That seems a tad high...
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

Exactly. It's like getting a pig to fuck an elephant.

I meant thirty ten-stone. It's not high because of the astounding bulk that half-giants carry, considering they are only barely twice as tall as a human.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Quote from: "Spoon"Exactly. It's like getting a pig to fuck an elephant.
So if a Templar is involved in the creation, it will end up being another human/half-giant hybrid then?

Quote from: "John"
Quote from: "Spoon"Exactly. It's like getting a pig to fuck an elephant.
So if a Templar is involved in the creation, it will end up being another human/half-giant hybrid then?

Unless the templars a dwarf...yup.
Veteran Newbie