weird glitch

Started by adrien, May 25, 2005, 09:58:23 AM

i was wondering if this happenend to you guys

i just made a new character and when i was checking him out i found that i somehow been playing for 2 hrs and i just started playing with him 5 mins from this post....weird
dd my msn if you want, longvaladrien@hotmail.com

You may have been linkdead.  Playing time still goes on and is counted when you're not connected to the game.
*blank* hmms to himself, carefully peeing across the ground.

Quote from: RaesanosI want to kill everyone.

Make sure you get to an safe area and "quit" the game.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

I thought that the played time or whatever started ticking the moment your character was approved?  I could be wrong, my characters have developed this irritating habit of not dying a lot.

I don't know if this is the case with the original poster, but I've seen this occur:

New character enters the Hall of Kings.  Goes idle for whatever reason.  Minutes, or hours later, he unidles (or reconnects), and points at the map.  Moments later, there's a wish like, "Heyyy...I just entered the game and it says I've been playing for 3 hours!"

The timer doesn't start ticking after you point at the map.  It starts when you enter the game in Hall of Kings.

If this isn't what happened to you (Original Poster), please email the mud and include all the details you can think of.  Thanks,
Ashyom

Quote from: "CRW"I thought that the played time or whatever started ticking the moment your character was approved?  I could be wrong, my characters have developed this irritating habit of not dying a lot.

No, it shouldn't.

Reason: There are two things that you will be allowed to do within the first hours of your character. (1) Reroll your character's stats to meet levels of satisfactory. (2) Die and managed to get ressurected by some odd spirit at work.

[Note] More options may be available, but I only know of two, to my knowledge.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

no no no it was my first time on the character
dd my msn if you want, longvaladrien@hotmail.com

Adrien:  This sort of question is best handled via e-mail.  Why don't you e-mail me your account-name, and I'll check it out.

-- X