Love...

Started by kopribear, May 16, 2005, 09:22:11 PM

I LOVE Armageddon! I just recently joined, and am already having a blast. This is my first RPI, and Delerak is the one who introduced me to it. I'm kind of worn out after my first few hours of gaming... I've never played anything like it.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi, that I'm brand new, and that this is my favourite World ever. I'm still trying to figure everything out, but I'm getting there!

[Edited by Vanth to remove identifying character information]
lt;3
Kopriana

Break the Silence ...please.

~*~
Omigosh, join the fight to Save the Endangered Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!!

Welcome to Armageddon!

We always love to see new players and I hope you'll make full use of all our documentation and our wonderful helpers (link) to get familiar with the game world.

Just a note, I removed some information from your post that identified your character.  We like to keep IC (in-character) stuff off of the discussion board. :)
Nyr: newbs killing newbs
Nyr: hot newb on newb violence
Ath: Mmmmmm, HOT!

Ahh, okay! Thank you ^^;;
lt;3
Kopriana

~*~

Welcome, Kopribear.  I like your enthusiasm.  :)
So if you're tired of the same old story
Oh, turn some pages. - "Roll with the Changes," REO Speedwagon

Quote from: "kopribear"I LOVE Armageddon! I just recently joined, and am already having a blast. This is my first RPI, and Delerak is the one who introduced me to it. I'm kind of worn out after my first few hours of gaming... I've never played anything like it.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi, that I'm brand new, and that this is my favourite World ever. I'm still trying to figure everything out, but I'm getting there!

[Edited by Vanth to remove identifying character information]

And never forget....   A GOOD friend in this place is about as safe to be around as  The Mad Hatter.. and if you find a job.. watch your boss like he was the Joker :)
As the great German philosopher Fred Neechy once said:
   That which does not kill us is gonna wish it had because we're about to FedEx its sorry ass back to ***** Central where it came from. Or something like that."

Quote from: "HardCarbon"And never forget....   A GOOD friend in this place is about as safe to be around as  The Mad Hatter.. and if you find a job.. watch your boss like he was the Joker :)

I like you ^^ allusions are always fantabulous. So I take it I'm not to trust... at all? That's... settling. ...really.
lt;3
Kopriana

~*~

You can't even trust your own mama in Zalanthas, because she'll sell you to a slaving house for her next spice fix if she's low on sids.

That's what makes it so much fun though :)

Agh, no wonder everyone's all on-edge and looking at me as though I have three eyes (as opposed to just one, as had around six gentlemen I met today) because I'm not utterly paranoid.
lt;3
Kopriana

~*~

Kopribear,

Welcome.  But don't listen to all those party-poopers.  

Trust is GOOD.  Trust is kind... trust is noble and worthy.
The world of Zalanthas is harsh, and many people are desparate:  that is true.  But out there among the sleeze and pitiful, crushing poverty and oppression, there are a few people who just want what's best for -you-.  Faithful, considerate and absolutely self-sacrificing and altruistic to fault.  My PCs, for example.

Trust me.  please.

Seeker
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

What Seeker just said, right there? Yeah. That's what they say to distract you while their buddy is nicking your purse.
All joking aside, welcome to Armageddon. It's wonderful seeing so many enthusiastic newbies.
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

So confused... was that a serpentine "Trussst in meee" or should I or...???  :shock:
*paranoid*
lt;3
Kopriana

~*~

Quote from: "kopribear"So confused... was that a serpentine "Trussst in meee" or should I or...???  :shock:
*paranoid*

Hehe, I dunno, sounded a BIT desperate to me!  :P
You do know that MUDsex is not a coded skill, right? -Nidhogg

erm.. the last person I think you should trust is Seeker. ;)

Really nice to see you aboard. Hope to kil...um meet you someday.
quote="Morgenes"]
Quote from: "The Philosopher Jagger"You can't always get what you want.
[/quote]

0_0;; I'm calling it a night *backs away slowly*
lt;3
Kopriana

~*~

Seeker is a snugglebunny.
a snugglebunny wielding a really big club.

Welcome to Armageddon, I'll see you in that dark alleyway around the corner. :) What? I just love the smell of trash in the morning. teehee
A staff member sends:
     "I hate you. :p"

Dude.. Don't be scared.  We love you!
some of my posts are serious stuff

You LISTENED to DELERAK?

:shock:
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

*Laugh* YeahI did... crazy. I met him on another forum, he was the only one who wasn't initially a major flaming jerk. ^_^

Anyway... I'm not -really- scared... just nervous. I have been warned 6 million times to watch my back... it's nerve-wracking! I'm afraid to talk to people!

<3<3 Anyway, je vous aime... and thanks for being so very nice.

Do you guys play any other MUDs?

:wink:  :wink:
Kopribear
lt;3
Kopriana

~*~

Derailed, and getting overly silly.