when is peak playing time

Started by adrien, May 07, 2005, 11:20:53 AM

so when is this time..... is it still at like 10 on? or am in lucky and its earlier then it was a while ago?

i dont play anymore becuase when i can log on its normally from 10am-3 pm

which sucks becuase i can't join a house and rp
anyone got an idea for a solo rp role.... i played enough rangers now
dd my msn if you want, longvaladrien@hotmail.com

Prime time looks like it's usually between 9PM and 1AM, EST. Fridays and Saturdays it lasts longer and Sundays it starts earlier. Throughout the day you can usually find between 5 and 30 people on the WHO list and it starts going up by 6 EST (just after supper time on the east coast of the USA).

Mornings EST are the most sparse, ranging from 2 to 10 people til around 11 AM when it holds steady at around 10 people and begins its slow climb to 30, the "pre-peak peak".
ugar and Spice

Quote from: "adrien"i dont play anymore becuase when i can log on its normally from 10am-3 pm

Don't let that deter you too much.  There's still lots going on from 10-3. :twisted:  Okay, well, most of that happens around the 1-3 hours, but still.  As for the roles that will get you some action in those hours, well, that's in your hands.  Show up regularly and I'm sure you'll find a niche.  Remember that peak times are self-reinforcing.  People show up on peak hours in part because it's the most convenient time for many people in North America, but also just because they're known to be peak hours.  The more people start showing up at other hours, the more likely people are to think of logging on in those hours.  I bet there are at least a few people who -could- play 10-3 but probably don't bother because they're not peak times.

Just because it's not peak time doesn't mean you can't get some action.
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Quote from: "Cuusardo"Just because it's not peak time doesn't mean you can't get some action.

And Cuusardo should know.  She gets all kinds of action.

/me ducks
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]

Quote from: "JollyGreenGiant"
Quote from: "Cuusardo"Just because it's not peak time doesn't mean you can't get some action.

And Cuusardo should know.  She gets all kinds of action.

/me ducks

Quiet, you!
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Ahh.. She's cheating on my PC now? Awesome.

Don't let those early hour discourage you, I try to log on to mudsexxor up you early birds.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

i plan on playing again but im a very social person when i play... back when i first started there where acctually alot of players in the morning well at least around me and i hade friends that played so we organized  time areas where we get together
dd my msn if you want, longvaladrien@hotmail.com