Thanks.

Started by The7DeadlyVenomz, April 05, 2005, 10:54:00 AM

Nobody else said it, so I will.

Thanks for getting the game back up.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Yes, I was starting to get twitchy.

There's only so much house cleaning, socializing, book reading, and showering one can do before one starts missing their crackageddon. So uh, thanks, Saikun. I'd offer beer, but I'm broke.

Yeah.
Thanks. :)
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Thank you for feeding our addiction.  *twitch*
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Ah, hell. WOOT!
quote="Hymwen"]A pair of free chalton leather boots is here, carrying the newbie.[/quote]

Horay!  Yay for Saikun!
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

weird, it doesnt work for me at the moment.
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

Nod, down for me too, server crashed again.

Whew, good to know it isn't just me.
*blank* hmms to himself, carefully peeing across the ground.

Quote from: RaesanosI want to kill everyone.

We love you, imms!  Even when the game is down.

My interent and the game went on the fritz all in the same weekend. My car ran out of gas. Arm crashes and the universe goes haywire. Thank you!
Quote from: jhunterI'm gonna show up at your home and violate you with a weedeater.  :twisted:

Hey it could be worse.  For those that like the visual side of things, elfwood, http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/ a large fantasy art site went down the same weekend.  Thier outcome is much worse They lost everything after Feb 8th. Thanks to our IMMs for being so responsive
quote="Morgenes"]
Quote from: "The Philosopher Jagger"You can't always get what you want.
[/quote]

One phrase comes to mind. Thanks to the Imm that did it.

SYSTEM: CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON CRACKAGEDDON
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Savak wrote about money..

Quotewe've tried to keep that an area devoid of pressure, peer or otherwise, and maintaining anonymity is a strong part of that.

Though it isn't free to run ArmageddonMUD, the Overpeople (Sanvean, Nessalin, Tenebrius) do provide it to players for free, and the rest of us on staff are happy to support that effort -- most commonly with time, but sometimes with other necessities. And! It's superb to hear from other people willing to help out.

What a refreshing, brilliant attitude.

This game's amazing, and yeah, i'll add my voice to the chorus, thankyou.