Just out of curiosity...

Started by Galdun, March 15, 2005, 07:23:05 PM

Just out of curiosity, when is the last time anyone saw over 60 players on during peak hours?  Am I crazy to think that the player base is somewhat diminished at the moment.  Perhaps its that damn season...I know college stuff is bogging me down at the moment which means it must be bogging others down as well.  Maybe when a lot of players are coming under stress and don't have as much time to log on, the rest of the population feels that there are less chances for interaction and as a result, logs in less as well.  What are our thoughts on this matter?  I'm seeing 18 players when I normally would be seeing 30.

Normally I'd be playing when you posted that, but Rennaisance Man was on a no-commercial station on TV and I've never seen it.

OMG I HAVE LOST INTEREST IN ARM I AM WATCHING TV AGAIN SOMEONE SHOOT ME IT'S MY FAULT THE GAME IS FALLING APART!!!111oneoneone

Ahem. Anyway.

I don't think there's anything to worry about. It's Spring Break at some schools, it'll be Spring Break at other schools next week. Hopefully most of the players who are students during this time of year will be exploring their hormones instead of sitting in front of their computer monitors.

And then once the hangover subsides, all will be well again in the land of Zalanthas.

Two words:  Spring Break
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".