Ginka Server

Started by xX_Cathedral_Xx, March 05, 2005, 09:11:09 PM

Alright, who shot whoever in the back room with which blunt force object?

In simple terms, why is the MUD not up at the present time? Its 8pm by my eastern standard watch.
We shall step up preparations for possible military struggle and enhance our capabilities to cope with crises, safeguard peace, prevent wars and win the wars if any," Hu

I give this man much respect for this comment.

I'll blame Cavus. With an axe made of glass.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

No, no I did not do anything. Believe me  :twisted:
Quote from: Sir DiealotHow 'bout, instead of stopping app special apps, because some people are morons, you just stop those accounts from Special Apping? It would stop the mongoloids from constantly bugging you...

Ok, here is your Arm. I couldn't endure your beggings.  :)  :)
Quote from: Sir DiealotHow 'bout, instead of stopping app special apps, because some people are morons, you just stop those accounts from Special Apping? It would stop the mongoloids from constantly bugging you...

There was a problem, that is now fixed.  The game is up for normal play.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  Perhaps you spent the extra hour the game wasn't up contemplating your life.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

I was doing laundry.  Thats kinda the same thing, right?

Nah, I just sat infront of my computer twitching for an hour.

I picture all you people who are antsy sitting in front of your computers, smacking that big blue vein in the inside of your elbow, twitching and sweating like the addicts you are preparing for your next fix.
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Quote from: "Cuusardo"I picture all you people who are antsy sitting in front of your computers, smacking that big blue vein in the inside of your elbow, twitching and sweating like the addicts you are preparing for your next fix.
Are we pale, naked and bloated, or wearing 2 size too small white underwear stretched thin and tearing?

Quote from: "CRW"Are we pale, naked and bloated, or wearing 2 size too small white underwear stretched thin and tearing?

I really didn't need that picture in my head.
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".