sperating legs and organs and otehr things?

Started by Dreamcatcher, February 13, 2005, 01:29:03 PM

is there a special skill to do it? because I have a bunch of things and cant figure out the commands, help???
heres bone dust in my throat and everything is dead, but it's alright.....

You usually can craft them.

Ie craft pile into several smaller things.

Usually if you have the skill to get the legs and organs, you should have the skill to craft them.

hehe actually i found them..
heres bone dust in my throat and everything is dead, but it's alright.....

You may not want to pick up dead stuff that's lying on the ground.  Codedly, you shouldn't have a problem, but realistically, who knows how long it's been there, what is growing in it, how rotted it is, etc?
-X-_

> sing (dancing around with a wand in one hand) Put that together and what do you got?  Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy Xoo!

I suppose it depends on how much of a desperate, filthy-skank your PC is.

Or how enterprising.

Though I'd imagine, in the flats or some other similar place, dessication by heat and wind would probably take place long before actual biological decomposition. A dead scrab's legs are a viable commodity, but I don't think I'd be playing around with recently-found organs just for the hell of it, no matter what the character.

Quote from: "Spoon"I suppose it depends on how much of a desperate, filthy-skank your PC is.

I agree.  Drying meat is a good way to preserve it.  Sure won't taste good and it might give me the burning squirties later, but if I'm starving and have to choose between a rotting corpse and death. . .

Pass the ginka sauce.

Cook it (to disguise any evidence of rotting) and then sell it to some other poor slob!  If it is ruined in the cooking process, then it was too far gone to pass off as edible.  :P

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins