Suspicious Guests?

Started by Angela Christine, February 07, 2005, 07:19:04 AM

QuoteIn total there are 35 users online :: 2 Registered, 1 Hidden and 32 Guests   [ Administrator ]   [ Moderator ]

The number of guests has been high and creeping higher all night, while the number of registered users has been been low, as you would expect durring North America night times.  Are there really a bunch of guests who have suddenly found our little GDB irrisistable, or is something henky going on?

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Well, it's probably not someone trying to breed kanks for honey.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

The same thing happened last month, giving us a new GDB user count record.  My guess is that its a swarm of spambots or webcrawlers visiting the page.

Anonymous cowards lurking from the depths of the silt sea? :twisted:
Amor Fati

Or everyone in America who had to wait in line at home for the toilet during halftime.  (Given that, the number is actually low, primarily because most of the men just went in the backyard.)
i]May the fleas of a thousand kanks nestle in your armpit.  -DustMight[/i]

Lurkers.  Because most people shut up when they don't have anything to say.

The rest of us...well...eventually we'll claim...
Veteran Newbie

I noticed it too, only when I looked it was 21 guests. Very odd, because I've never seen it more than 2-3 guests when reading the board. *shrug* And I have no explination to add here, just my imput that it was really weird.
Quote from: jhunterI'm gonna show up at your home and violate you with a weedeater.  :twisted: