House Salarr - taking orders for new family

Started by Daigon, February 06, 2005, 01:38:26 PM

House Salarr is once again open for business, and all applications are encouraged!

Positions we'd like to fill are one mercantile-oriented char in the south, and one rough-and-tumble type for the north.  All family members must be full humans, and players must be willing to play regularly and interact with other PCs in the House.  Some understanding of the political environment where the character is based, Tuluk or Allanak, would be helpful.

Write up a concept, and send it to daigon@ginka.armageddon.org, karianna@ginka.armageddon.org, and mekeda@ginka.armageddon.org, as well as CC'ing mud@ginka.armageddon.org.  
Remember to include your account name, and if you have any current chars, let us know what your plans would be regarding them.

Come join the arms industry, and support bloodshed worldwide!

These spots are still open, for any who'd like to apply.

Salarr is again looking for someone to fill a family memeber role.  Knowledge of the political workings of Tuluk will be a plus.  Please contact me via email: Myrdryn@armageddon.org and CC Mekeda@armageddon.org if you are interested.
-- Person A OOCs: I totally forgot if everyone is okay with the adult-rated emotes and so forth?

-- Person B OOCs: Does this count as sex or torture? I can't tell.

-- Person A OOCs: I'm going to flip coins now to decide.

This is closed.

Thanks to all that applied.
-- Person A OOCs: I totally forgot if everyone is okay with the adult-rated emotes and so forth?

-- Person B OOCs: Does this count as sex or torture? I can't tell.

-- Person A OOCs: I'm going to flip coins now to decide.

Salarr is again looking for someone to fill some family member roles. General familiarity with trade and politics are pluses, though not required.
Fair experience working in a merchant house and interacting with family members is required.
Please contact me via email: dakurus@armageddon.org and CC Eniriah@armageddon.org if you are interested.

Ah yes, once again House Salarr seeks a family member. Send applications to salarr@armageddon.org.

We're not just looking for any family member, we're looking for a certain type. Rough and tumble, the sort who's familiar with the weapons and armor they sell and has seen their share of bodies, blood and sweat.

We're looking for cunning, capable players who can push things through and are willing to commit to this role as we are trying something new this time around. A clean record is a must, though if you're stellar we'll consider you.
Nusku the Burning says, out of character:
     "I don't want the world, I just want your half."

Thanks to everyone who applied, there were quite a few good applications. If you didn't make it this round, your chance might come again next time.
Nusku the Burning says, out of character:
     "I don't want the world, I just want your half."