I love this game

Started by Ghost, January 28, 2005, 01:51:31 PM

Sometimes..

Just sometimes, staying IC makes me really..Really sad.
some of my posts are serious stuff

You know, that's just how it works sometimes.  When you start empathizing with the characters around you.

I recently had an experience in character that had me making the same facial expressions my character was as I imagined and typed them.

Am I a geek?  Yeah, I guess I am, but I'm a geek that finds this game remarkable at times.
-X-_

> sing (dancing around with a wand in one hand) Put that together and what do you got?  Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy Xoo!

Especially when it's IC for your pc to kill another...and the one your pc has to kill you really dig the shit out of OOCly. It also blows when you like playing with the player behind that character too.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

Quote from: "Xamminy"You know, that's just how it works sometimes.  When you start empathizing with the characters around you.

I recently had an experience in character that had me making the same facial expressions my character was as I imagined and typed them.

Am I a geek?  Yeah, I guess I am, but I'm a geek that finds this game remarkable at times.

But you know, that's just the kind of thing that makes the whole experience of playing the game as fun as it is.  I do that too, sometimes.  Imagine how I'd react and then describe my facial expressions.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

QuoteBut you know, that's just the kind of thing that makes the whole experience of playing the game as fun as it is. I do that too, sometimes. Imagine how I'd react and then describe my facial expressions.

Me too... Never been compelled to do that shit on any other Mud... 8)
Amor Fati

Quote from: "Fnord"Me too... Never been compelled to do that shit on any other Mud... 8)
Ditto.
-X-_

> sing (dancing around with a wand in one hand) Put that together and what do you got?  Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy Xoo!

Sometimes it makes me really, really sad when I'm not even playing.

I love Arm so much that I have a giant calender that I use to cross off days until Ginka finally reaches the age of consent.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Quote from: "Larrath"I love Arm so much that I have a giant calender that I use to cross off days until Ginka finally reaches the age of consent.

You win.

P.S. Make sure you are protected to avoid electrocution when the time comes.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

QuoteEspecially when it's IC for your pc to kill another...

Amen.
You know the feeling when you just -love- one particular PC's roleplay and IC stuff makes your character kill them...?
Quote from: VanthA well-placed grunt can be worth a thousand words.

Quote from: "Anael"You know the feeling when you just -love- one particular PC's roleplay and IC stuff makes your character kill them...?

Hell yeah..

some of my posts are serious stuff

Quote from: "Anael"
QuoteEspecially when it's IC for your pc to kill another...

Amen.
You know the feeling when you just -love- one particular PC's roleplay and IC stuff makes your character kill them...?

*sigh*  I know this all too well.

It is always better to be betrayed and destroyed by those rare few that you actually come to trust and respect.

Armageddon.

Seeker
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.