A Better Way to Die

Started by Rhyden, January 16, 2005, 07:10:48 PM

Should very low HP result in a chance at falling during movement?

Yes
35 (63.6%)
No
20 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Voting closed: January 16, 2005, 07:10:48 PM

Quote from: "Maybe42or54"But then, in real combat, from what I know. Usually you two swing a bunch and then one of you finally gets hit and they die.

In Armageddon, you can be hit, what 10 times and -still- be alive?
I personally play that off as my armor taking most of that.

This is off topic, but remember 42or54 that we're using bone, stone, wood and chitin for weapons, not as sharp or strong as metal.

Quote from: "Moofassa"Thats what Rhyden was saying, Killa, he didnt wants twinks to just spam walk away while they have RP wise arrows stuck in their knees and chests.

Exactly. Everybody is either saying that people should role-play out their conditions or have slower movement somehow (increased stamina drop, etc.)

1. There are some of you who may role-play well that you're severly beaten and very close to dying. There are those of you who say you will, and most absolutely will not under life-threatening circumstances. The amount of people who wouldn't role-play it out well is very high.
2. Whether it be slowing down, tripping, staggering, stumbling, mumbling or just plainly falling down, something about the code should be done. Right now about 2/3 of the GDB population who have voted think this worthwhile.

It's obvious something should be done about horrible condition having concequences and coded results.

And the only problem I would have roleplaying it out is this, I have never been cut with a sword, or been shot with arrows, or ben mauled by a giant insect.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Quote from: "Maybe42or54"And the only problem I would have roleplaying it out is this, I have never been cut with a sword, or been shot with arrows, or ben mauled by a giant insect.

That's completely irrelevant, Maybe42or54. If you begin playing warrior/ranger type of character, I'm sure in the future you will encounter such things.

Welcome to Armageddon!

I meant in RL. But okay.
I just might play a warrior later in my Armageddon Career, but pick-pockets and assassins suits me better ,I think.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime