Armageddon Art

Started by Steel Leopard, December 15, 2004, 07:33:45 PM

I've seen the submitted art on the site, but does anyone out there have some of their own Armageddon-based art that just isn't up?

I'd like to see a variety of races and genders. :)  Helps fill out the graphical side of my imagination.
e odeo interfice te cochleare

say (in a pubescent boy's voice) Mom! We're out of vaseline!

Your evil. :P

Anyway.... Yeah, once I couldn't picture what gith looked like so I did a bunch of sketches of weird elfy-goblin-lizards. I'll see if I can find them sometime. Might not be too soon though. I have lots of art student things to do, like get high and avoid deadlines.

I'm slowly working on a special one for a certain group of people, likely to be some time until it gets done but when it does, it's definately going up on the board.
Quote from: jhunterI'm gonna show up at your home and violate you with a weedeater.  :twisted:

I've got a couple of the pieces out there.  I am currently working on a Gith and a Halfelf.   I will tell you I work slow, but they should be there eventually, provided they are accepted.

Ok, gith's up. It's a bit rough, but I like that. Fantasy art is always too smooth anyhow. Up with expressive scribbling.

Tell me what you think of it, and maybe I'll do some proper ones!

p.s Do gith have hair?

The gith is pretty cool looking.

I have always been a sucker for sketched stuff.  Call me old fashioned, but I'll always prefer hand-done stuff to computer art.

I put a site up with a collection of artwork I think relates to Zalanthas.  Most of it is by an artist named Brom who did a lot of work for the Dark Sun fantasy world.  There are also some original submissions here and there too.  Just a reminder that anything found on the site is only meant to be possible representations and in no way reflect the views of the staff.  The site is unofficial and just something that me and a few friends are working on for fun.  There isn't much content yet, so if anybody would like to submit content of any kind, please feel free to e-mail me at "matthewfung@mac.com".  Thanks and enjoy the site!

The link is: http://mattfung.com/armageddon
atthew Fung
www.ambushpaintball.com/armageddon
www.homepage.mac.com/matthewfung
matthew@ambushpaintball.com