Food and drink

Started by amish overlord, December 06, 2004, 08:34:10 PM

I was wondering just recently, why there is nothing on the webpage for food and drink. Prehaps a description of each areas major cuisine, along with liquors and made of(common liquors not some really neat rare ones I can think of) :twisted: Main reason is I know basicly what some liquors are on earth but others not a clue. Could also include regional diffrences of common liquors like ale(I bet like beer on earth diffrent ales taste diffrent from one area to another) Any thoughts on this idea?

Amish Overlord 8)
i hao I am a sid and karma farmer! Send PM for details!

There's help files for other well-known features of the major areas, so why not this? Cheers to this idea.
Amor Fati

Quote from: "amish overlord"I was wondering just recently, why there is nothing on the webpage for food and drink. Prehaps a description of each areas major cuisine, along with liquors and made of(common liquors not some really neat rare ones I can think of) :twisted: Main reason is I know basicly what some liquors are on earth but others not a clue. Could also include regional diffrences of common liquors like ale(I bet like beer on earth diffrent ales taste diffrent from one area to another) Any thoughts on this idea?

Amish Overlord 8)

If you want to know where some 'certain liquor(s)' are made, you would probly better of asking in the world. Futhermore, books in the game, giving some information about some certain things and where you could find them would be nice. If you manage to aquire a good index of what liquors are strong and which are the most prized, you could keep the notes in a txt. file and create a book or something in the IC world. I'd only advise this only if you have gotten all the provided information from the character who is publishing the book. You could probly take notes in the IC world. If you happened to die, someone might find your notes on your mangled corpse and decide to continue adding onto the list from what they know and what they learn down the road.

~shrugs~
I dunno if 'writing' is possiable, because I am a newbie.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

Only the nobility and templarate of the city-states are permitted to read and write. *

*The merchant house Family members can usually read and write Cavilish for record-keeping, but that is generally not done in public...

Help read. You'll be able to get a feel about writing from that...
Amor Fati

Quote from: "Delirium"Only the nobility and templarate of the city-states are permitted to read and write. *

*The merchant house Family members can usually read and write Cavilish for record-keeping, but that is generally not done in public...

Thanks for letting me know, Delirium.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.