best major event in armageddon which one you liked?

Started by killa, November 30, 2004, 11:54:46 AM

Quote from: "Marauder Moe"The stuff that went down in Allanak on the day that Luirs fell to the Mantis.

*shiver*

Definitely my fave too, and I got lucky to see a lot that made my body shiver and be scared.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

I've only been around for a little under a year, so, I was wondering if all of the neat battles in the timeline of Zalanthas were actual HRPT's?
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill

Quote from: "Bogre"
Quote from: "Marauder Moe"The stuff that went down in Allanak on the day that Luirs fell to the Mantis.

*shiver*

Definitely my fave too, and I got lucky to see a lot that made my body shiver and be scared.

Yep, mine too seeing as that was the one HRPT that any of my characters was really involved in so far. I remember coming out of the area that Bogre knows what happened in and an Imm giving me some echoes about the current environment and my character was just thinking "Oh shite, I think I'm gonna get in some trouble over this one".
You can't trust any bugger further than you can throw him, and there's nothing you can do about it, so let's have a drink" Dydactylos' philosophical mix of the Cynics, the Stoics and the Epicureans (Small Gods, Terry Pratchett)

Quite a few have been HRPT's, yes.
-X-_

> sing (dancing around with a wand in one hand) Put that together and what do you got?  Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy Xoo!