Xamminy with his/her wacky signature

Started by SewerRat_inTheOpen, November 29, 2004, 11:36:03 PM

Despite my short time here, I feel a sense of lose whenever another player/immortal leaves the scene.

Hope you come back one day!
Lovehina- Ken Akamatsu

Has he left the scene?  That hasn't been disclosed.

He may just be stepping down as an immortal so he can play Armageddon as a character.

So don't feel bad.  Be happy for him.
Back from a long retirement

Nice knowing you Xamminy doo-da... good luck in your future things.. I need to go now.. the cops are parked infront of my house.. But.... Sanvean.. I'll help!! Uh oh.. brb..
he love that you have found is the love that you can never find, because it's the love that is never able to be found.

Oh, he's not leaving after all? Just stepping down? Heh, pk him! pk pk!
Lovehina- Ken Akamatsu

Yes, I'm still around as a player to PK...I mean RP with you all.  :wink: I can't leave Armageddon entirely.
-Xamminy
-X-_

> sing (dancing around with a wand in one hand) Put that together and what do you got?  Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy Xoo!

Quote from: "Xamminy"Yes, I'm still around as a player to PK...I mean RP with you all.  :wink: I can't leave Armageddon entirely.
-Xamminy

Of course you can't leave.. its like spice, you get addicted..

Glad to see you're staying though, but heh, no more "slay all" for you! Those days are over!

Enjoy your time bro, its a wonderful experience to be a player ;-)
For FantasyWriter:
Never again will I be a fool, I will from now on, wrap my tool.

Oh crap. Xamminy is now a mortal PC player??? It's because you want to pk a few of us you hate, isn't it, Xamminy?  :wink:  JK, welcome aboard, or back, or whatever. Happy Arming!