Thanksgiving Break

Started by Armaddict, November 24, 2004, 05:00:16 PM

Seems like everyone is taking a -break- for thanksgiving to travel.

Anyone else using their 'break' to play arm more, like me?  :shock:
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Home for the holidays.

As such, I am indeed playing more.
 was, am, and always will be. That which dwells under the cast shadows; my Heart of Darkness.

Quote from: "Armaddict"Seems like everyone is taking a -break- for thanksgiving to travel.
Oh thank god. I was quite worried about only seeing about 50 people online. I have 3 month break. I am DEFINITELY using it for Arm :D

50?!

I must've logged off too early.  *mutter*
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

I am!  I'm just going to be busy all of Thanksgiving day itself.
-X-_

> sing (dancing around with a wand in one hand) Put that together and what do you got?  Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy Xoo!

Quote from: "Armaddict"Seems like everyone is taking a -break- for thanksgiving to travel.

Anyone else using their 'break' to play arm more, like me?  :shock:

Hehe,

You are not the only one using this time to polish their roleplaying skills.  :P

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

I'll be playing all break, probably even for a few hours during the day itself. It's sort of a tradition... when everyone else is passed out on the couch, drunk off turkey and pie, I sneak off to play Arm.
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

Time to log in a few days worth of hours in my char, whoo!
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

I like having a 3 day old char :) Although it's not so significant when he's really only a 6 day char :P

Yeah, what is all this about RL feasting and festivities?  Doesn't everyone just warm up a turkey TV dinner, then back to the computer within half an hour?

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Dude, a half hour?

That's so long.

Takes about.. what? 20 minutes to make chocolate moose?
Pop open a can of cranberry sause, buy a package of cooked turkey sandwhich meat, I am good to go.
l armageddon รจ la mia aggiunta.