All Hail Xygax

Started by Raesanos, November 22, 2004, 02:46:09 PM

Xygax has been doing incredible work improving the game's performance and reducing bugs, especially crash bugs.  For every crashless session of play you enjoy, and for every lagless command you type, you should sing his praise.  It is an often thankless task that does in fact do massive amounts of good for the game.

north

wish all All hail Xygax!

east

wish all All hail Xygax!

em scratches his ass

wish all All hail Xygax!

em strolls into the tavern

wish all All hail Xygax!

Do you really want this happening?
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

I like Xygax, and I like crash free playing time. So.. all and all, thinking of Xygax makes me happy. However, when the mud crashes and I am about to kill that bad ass tembo that has been chasing me.. And I know that they do.. I am then sad.  Who can I blame??  I think I will blame Mansa, as he is the cause of most crashes anyway. Doing all those things that players are told not to..

Nah, just kidding, not only is it cool be crash free a lot, it is also cool that game has much less lag lately. You rock you coding crazed Immys.
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

I stand by the wish I sent before the last reboot.

Wahoo!
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Xygax is awesome.
'm helpful to noobs, ask me questions, totally noob friendly.

"Mail mud@ginka.armageddon.org if you think you've crashed the game."

--Nessalin

If the mud crashes, blame Halaster.

Personally, I blame the children.

Damn kids.

Stop thanking him! You'll distract him from his work! Damn it, do you want a lag-free game or not?

Get back to work Xygax!

(thanks, stuff has been working really well lately)

Xygax, my first Imm.  Thank you for everything.

Thumbs up, X.  Good work.
Proud Owner of her Very Own Delirium.

Mad props.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Quote from: "Bogre"Mad props.

Angry items used in stage productions?
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]

Wow, this thread scared me, i thought it was another awesome staff member retiring.
l armageddon è la mia aggiunta.

Hah, this is funny. I've noticed all the shit he's been doing too and was going to make my sig "Xygax Worshipper" but was sure he'd sacrifice any foolish mortal worshippers to Krath's Hell Pits.

Thanks.

-----
Acolyte of Zygax
Amor Fati

Hail great lord fancypants..
For FantasyWriter:
Never again will I be a fool, I will from now on, wrap my tool.

The dark room crash was the funniest one so far.
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]

At first I was like, "Fuck, that magicker didn't even emote"

Then I realized I wasn't alone. Which was almost just as scary.

That's what you get for Jinxing it Reasanos.

The Pink Rhino knocks on mansa's head to make sure we are all in the clear this time.
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."