A great Escape

Started by Anonymous, November 16, 2004, 06:23:56 PM

As my current char is a frequent of the jail cells, I was thinking about attempting an escape. How would I go about this? A few emotes about digging through a wall with my spoon, then ask for some imms assistance? How should I do it, if i decide to go through with it?

Polymorph yourself into a cockroach then hide under a stale piece of bread.
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]

Well, you definitely aren't likely to make it through a stone wall with a wooden spoon (and if you had a metal spoon, the corrupt jailer probably took it from you on your way in, claiming it was a dangerous "weapon" ;)

You may want to seriously consider other techniques before wishing up about it.

-X

You might want to keep in mind that the Militias are both fairly corrupt.  This is not a big secret, but it may give you another cool way to get out of jail. :)
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Maybe bride a jailor or something. Think about it. :wink:
Quote from: Saikun
I can tell you for sure it won't be tonight. So no point in poking at it all night long. I'd suggest sleep, or failing that, take to the streets and wreak havoc.

Bride a jailer. Prison. Tee hee.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Of course not a spoon, but tools may be 'snuck in' to jail cells and say you had a nice crystal-tipped chisel, a rock auger, a nice rasp and a mallet with a few flint nails. I've also noticed that particular jail-cells are drenched with water, probably from underground. If this is so, the rock would probably be chalky and degratible. I could see a long-time prisoner digging their way out, with some imm assisstance. Where there's a will, there's a way, and where's theres very weak rock, there's a prisoner to dig their way out!

-Rhyden

I'm not sure that there are long-term prisoners.  Prison isn't punishment, it is where you go to await punishment.  People don't get left in prison for months or years,  they are either released, killed, or sentenced to hard labour.  Not much point in trying to dig a tunnel, you'll be out in a couple days, one way or another.

Angela Christine
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Quote from: "Angela Christine"I'm not sure that there are long-term prisoners.
Although if someone tells you they know of a long-term prisoner or you're threatened with long-term imprisonment, I wouldn't dismiss it ;)