Gargath leaving

Started by Canadian Beaver, October 30, 2004, 01:06:14 PM

Shame the RL bug got to you. I think I might have had a few run-ins with you in game. Hopefully sometime in the future you'll have some time be freed up and you can return to the land above. Until then, guess we'll see you around in game.

See ya
B

Gargath you accomplished what you set out to. Every time our paths crossed for one reason or another, you were the imm I'd always hoped for. Seriously. I can see how being that on point took up too much time though.

Good luck at  the job, and thanks for all the effort.

"A candle that burns half as long, burns twice as bright. And all that shit..." :)
Amor Fati

How many Imms do we have? I have seen many Imms retired recently. Do we have enough Imms? For example, Salarr has no Imm recently. I will miss all retired Imms even if we probably did not meet.
Quote from: Sir DiealotHow 'bout, instead of stopping app special apps, because some people are morons, you just stop those accounts from Special Apping? It would stop the mongoloids from constantly bugging you...

Well I could be an Imm that...what...Ha?...oh yeah...:/

Hey, it seems perfectly cool that he's stepping down if other things drive him to, but great that he want's to still play a pc. So thats good.

There -have- been a lot less imms lately...and even more players coming up. (player=very good though)
Veteran Newbie

I definitely understand a need to step down, and it really sucks to see you step down as an Imm, but I hope it all goes well for ya in the new job.

About what you said on making it great for at least one player, you -definitely- made it for me, as well as you changed my mind on how horrible I felt it was to play a certain role.

Have fun bud, I'll miss your Imming!

Gargath has been the best clan imm I've worked with, aside from one that is no longer on staff.

The curse of the Lord of Dirty Underwear continues for the imms that Armaddict likes.  *sigh*
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Wow, thanks guys. It really does mean a lot to me to know my efforts were worth it.
Gargath, the Scapegoat of Despair

Softly, the evil sorcerer says, in sirihish:
     "Great Tektolnes' Hairy Balls!  That's rather amazin'"

The evil sorcerer thinks: Hm, does he really have hair on them?  Gah.. stop thinking about this.

I would like to add that you were indeed a great staff member.

Thanks for all of your comments/help.

You will be missed.  8)
 was, am, and always will be. That which dwells under the cast shadows; my Heart of Darkness.