I am such a tremendous ass of a person...

Started by WarriorPoet, October 06, 2004, 10:02:14 PM

Holy shit, typo errors...

I was wandering around, looking at this, looking at that. It has been a few months since I got to play steadily, so I was getting to know the PC's once more, reading rdescs and the like.

L child

Nice.

L man

Nicer.

L woman

Still fun.

But then, disaster!

*k* giant

Huh....!?! OOPS!

MANTIS HEAD, BITCH.

My face actually flushed red and hot.... I'm blushing ffs, because of how embarrassed I am about a rending, crashing, disastrous typo that no one else saw... Until now.

Humorous, or incredibly sad?

{EDIT: Bah, and my jackassery continues. This was meant for the ooc forum. Apologies.)
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

I am such a tremendous ass of a person...

Because I'm mean to EVERYONE around me almost always. Luckily those closest to me usually understand its my way of showing affection. Except when its my way of showing you that I think you suck...

... I am such a tremendous ass of a person.

Thats why I developed the habit of actually typing out full words. I use look to look and kill to kill. Not L and K.

But what is funny is that if you maneuver your fingering over one spot look can actually come out kiij which if you correct your spacing mid-way still comes out kill, and has happened to me.

Quote from: "Gilvar"Thats why I developed the habit of actually typing out full words. I use look to look and kill to kill. Not L and K.

I usually change the one-letter aliases that could get me into trouble to something else, but I switched clients and I had used zmud aliasing,r ather than the mud's. Shame, as I liked the char... :(

Still, there is always the next one... who happens to be waiting for approval at this very second... *whistles innocently*
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Quote from: "Gilvar"But what is funny is that if you maneuver your fingering over one spot look can actually come out kiij which if you correct your spacing mid-way still comes out kill, and has happened to me.
Huh?  What is 'correcting your spacing'?

My .rc file is chock full of one letter aliases!
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]

Quote from: "WarriorPoet"But then, disaster!

*k* giant

Huh....!?! OOPS!

MANTIS HEAD, BITCH.

Man you should have aliased *k* for kill.  If you had not done it, you would end up in the most romantic relationship with the giant.
some of my posts are serious stuff

lmao, I remember about 2 years back, someone used k blah instead of the full kill blah...

ended up kissing the byn sergeant, who in turn replied...

'You fek!' and proceeded to hurt him.

I always get scared of the k and l relationship, because I tend to typo a lot at times, and would cry if I lost a long term character like that, thus I always -stare- at the keyboard before typing it.  :lol:

I remember once, I was in 'rinth with a newbie. He was wandering with me, and I was teaching about the basic commands.

newbie says: "That tall man's following us for long."
I say: "OK, let's turn back and show him not to mess with us."
emote turns drawing his daggers.
newbie kisses a tall figure bla bla..
newbie kisses a tall figure bla bla
newbie says:"He disappeared..."
newbie gurgles blood as he's planted a dagger between the rips.

And also to add, when I first began this game, I had a special char... The scrab-kissing dwarven ranger...
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

Quote from: "WarriorPoet"
I usually change the one-letter aliases that could get me into trouble to something else, but I switched clients and I had used zmud aliasing,rather than the mud's.

bold done by me..
The rugged, red-haired woman is not a proper mount." -- oops

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19

Diealot - Ninja Helper (Too cool for Tags)