Rtwo

Started by The7DeadlyVenomz, September 17, 2004, 12:43:20 AM

We have:

ep, rp.
es, rs.
etwo, ....

Wait, wait. Something is missing.

Can we get rtwo, please?

Edit: In response to Running Mountain's post below, I might add that remove does not always get the right item, as rp and rs do, and rtwo would. These commands are combat orientated. Taking off your breastplate in such a situation may not be good for your health, and it does look a tad odd.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Lazy bastards, can't even type remove.
"A man's reputation is what other people think of him; his character is what he really is."

I'll support this ONLY if they also implement the "dtwo" command.

*grins*

You know, I don't play fighting characters too often, but this sounds like a good idea. Seeing as we have matching commands for the others, it only makes sense to do an rtwo to compliment the etwo...

Is this a 'vital' enhancement? No, but it would be a nice addition.
Quote from: The7DeadlyVenomz"That is, at least, a step in the right direction, even if it is a step off the Shield Wall."

it is somehow a vital enhancement since:

remove mean-twohand sword results in
you drop the meanie sword to the ground

and

rtwo would result int
you remove the meanie sword and have it in your inventory for further use

---theebie---

Quote from: "Anonymous"
remove mean-twohand sword results in
you drop the meanie sword to the ground

That may be true for some things (I don't know), but it's definitely not true for all things.
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House

From my knowledge, removing any item will just place it in your inv. but I wouldn't mind having an rtwo as well, although it would be just for the convenience.  :roll:

I like it.

So I don't remove the weapons on my belt or a piece of clothing when I'm trying to figure out a unique keyword to use for the weapon I've got in both hands.

Removing any weapon instead of sheathing it in combat drops it to the ground, I believe.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

*drums roll and trumpets flare*

I, the great Wizturbo, will now give all of you all rtwo!

alias rtwo remove <keyword of your big ass two handed weapon>

*cheers from the crowds roar, as women throw their panties and bras up at Wizturbo*

*Wizturbo snaps back into reality and just goes on to another thread*

As Dan said, using the remove command in combat for a wielded weapon causes said weapon to land on the ground...I figure wizturbo did not read the post before making his.

rtwo sounds fine to me, though it has been a long time since I dropped anything because of the nice sheath slot on the back for my two-handers, I make sure to have sheath slots for all of my weapons.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

This can only solve part of the problem, but you can alias rtwo to:

change hands etwo es
rs

As for the bigger items, *shrug*.

Quote from: "Mr.Camel"This can only solve part of the problem, but you can alias rtwo to:

change hands etwo es
rs

As for the bigger items, *shrug*.

There still stay a problem with things you cannot take in one hand, though.

I like the idea. Really.

There might be a reason why you can't rtwo.  If you are wielding something two handed in combat you shouldn't be able to remove it without tossing it to the ground.
"A man's reputation is what other people think of him; his character is what he really is."

rtwo dtwo
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

rtwo, rnot...

Or, as Nessalin pointed out: rtwo, istwo!
Tlaloc
Legend

Thanks, Ness.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

*massages 7DV's shoulders*

"Alright champ, you won that round. Really great work out there. This round we need you to get NOSAVE split into NOSAVE and NORESIST. You can do it. Keep your chin down, hands up, and show 'em what you're made of. Make us proud."