This week's weekly update

Started by Ammit, September 06, 2004, 09:27:50 PM

Could the three immortals working with unaffiliated players be added to the clan assignments list in every new update? Right now it is a bit hard to discover who they are and what group of unclanned players they focus on.
I am guessing a good number of players are still not aware they even exist.  :)

Such a wonderful change / addition should not be hidden so well. Or maybe its me who's blind.

From the Staff Announcements, Rearrangements of the Staff:

Quote from: "Sanvean"

Xamminy will be working with unaffiliated players and Winrothol.
Zhaira will be working with unaffiliated magickers as well as acting as a resource for Allanak templars. She will also be coordinating script requests and mantis bugs involving scripts.

And you are welcome
some of my posts are serious stuff

Quote from: "Akaramu"Could the three immortals working with unaffiliated players be added to the clan assignments list in every new update?
:)
I guess Akaramu meant the Staff Responsibilities page too...
Quote from: VanthA well-placed grunt can be worth a thousand words.

Alright.  I am beaten up, for not reading the entire post. :)

EDIT: Because I forgot something.
some of my posts are serious stuff

What would I ever do without Anael... *eyelash flutter*

besides, Ghost, you forgot Karianna, which proves my point that the info is well-hidden. It shouldnt be. ;)

The three imms who are working with unclanned/unaffiliated people are now:  Xamminy, Karianna, and Halaster
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

And as far as I am aware, Zhaira stepped down to Legend, so she does not handle unclanned magickers.

I think that's Tlaloc's job.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

I feel for all you unclanned people who have Halaster as a 'helper'.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

As in, 'helps' you to move on to a fresh, new, clanned PC.

(har)

I'm not currently playing but for possible future reference... is Halaster the unclanned magicker immortal now?

He is the best of us unclanned for magicker questions, yes.
-X-_

> sing (dancing around with a wand in one hand) Put that together and what do you got?  Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy Xoo!

Another question: Should unclanned person choose one of IMMs or should s/he email to all three? (Because in clan, you are sending emails to all clan-IMMs).

All three doesn't hurt.  In most cases, the one person that receives any email will end up discussing it with others anyway.  That cuts down one step if you simply send it to all of us.
-X-_

> sing (dancing around with a wand in one hand) Put that together and what do you got?  Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy Xoo!