Elves and the mount thing....

Started by jmordetsky, September 02, 2004, 02:07:50 PM

Where did this come from, oc...

Inherrited from darksun elves, or an arm only concept?

Just curious.
If you gaze for long enough into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

www.j03m.com

Inherited from Dark Sun elves.
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]

Actually, elves on arm used to ride mounts ;)
Gargath, the Scapegoat of Despair

Softly, the evil sorcerer says, in sirihish:
     "Great Tektolnes' Hairy Balls!  That's rather amazin'"

The evil sorcerer thinks: Hm, does he really have hair on them?  Gah.. stop thinking about this.

Not in a .. historical kinda way, right?
Murder your darlings.

Back in the ol' hack and slash days. When I played for a month and decided hack and slash was better IRL and joined the Armed Services, hoorah! All joking aside.

I do believe they rode mounts in the hack and slash days, not actually IG history. Remember, those were the days there were "Sun clerics," halflings smoking spice in Allanak, and there was so much less rp.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Hey! Elves, at least d-elves do need 'mount'.. To 'pack' you have to mount and most long-living ranger type d-elf would need a pack-animal.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]