Wow, this game has a lot of staff!

Started by Marauder Moe, September 01, 2004, 07:16:32 PM

Or at least, it looks that way when you line em all up like that.

Same thought came to my mind when I saw the list as well :P
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

That's part of what makes this game kick so very much ass. Most games have three, four, maybe six people to handle EVERYTHING. The staff get easily swamped, and just can't handle it. Us... we have LOTS of staff, so swamp away! :)

I have read the staff list a fewf times and their duties... In each time I felt myself more excited... You are doing a great job!!!  Thank you..
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -MT

Quote from: "Gaare"Thank you..
You're welcome.  :wink:
-X-_

> sing (dancing around with a wand in one hand) Put that together and what do you got?  Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy Xoo!

That is why there is a perceived shortage of players, because practically everyone is on the staff!  You check WHO and only see 30 players on, with no mention of the 20 staff members lurking in the ether.  :P

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins