Earth and Zalanthas

Started by Cavus, August 31, 2004, 06:10:59 AM

I saw a sentence in my screen. It says some thing like Sun rise to hish point on Earth. Or something like that.

Zalanthas is on Earth, or on a planet? In a fantasy role playing game like this, being on the Earth is so unlogical. I mean we are talking about Zalanthas right? Full of unexplored lands, and little known world.

My char live on Earth? Earth or planet? Planet is more meaningfull.

Hey, can I visit Paris? :lol: Just kidding:-)
Quote from: Sir DiealotHow 'bout, instead of stopping app special apps, because some people are morons, you just stop those accounts from Special Apping? It would stop the mongoloids from constantly bugging you...

This has been explained before, but here 'tis again:

The word "earth" does not refer to the name of the planet. It refers to the landmass itself. Like when you're gardening and need to pick up a bag of (somethingorother) earth - you're not carrying a planet home with you. You're carrying a bag filled with soil that's been mixed with certain minerals.

A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Yeah, I brought this topic up before, a while back.. Though again not grammatically incorrect, I would think it is a bit jarring still. Can't help but picture a big blue and green planet.
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."