YAY to Sanvean et al

Started by Bestatte, August 28, 2004, 03:42:45 PM

Yay to the IMM several months ago who gave me a huge laugh by animating the lady in the Tea House in Tuluk and spending time chatting about the.. useful qualities of mint tea and men  :twisted:

Yay to the fact I requested my account notes last night, and got them today. On that same note, yay to all the nice comments I got from the nice (and correct and observant  :wink: ) IMM's who put them there!

Now if only it were possible to put in an app even when the game was down, so I could immediately start up again tonight.. But ah well! Can't have everything my way, though I'm thinking of starting up a petition to get that changed, huh?  :wink:

Yay, yay, yay. This game rocks, the players I've interacted with rock, and the IMM's kick ass. So, as a shameless plug for the game, don't forget to vote on the top-mud site thingy. Because the game directly above Arm right now doesn't rock nearly as much!  :roll: (believe me, I played it for years!)
Quote from: jhunterI'm gonna show up at your home and violate you with a weedeater.  :twisted:

Yay to Sanvean!
I sent in a player history, about 4 minutes later, I got a reply.
Whew.
l armageddon è la mia aggiunta.

Quote from: "sacac"Yay to Sanvean!
I sent in a player history, about 4 minutes later, I got a reply.
Whew.

As to that..howd you format it? Story...documentary....
Im thinking about sending in one or two. But for me motivation is the key to start writing...once then it's easy. So the kick of the boot would help my curiousity.

edit: I looked (briefly) for the link and couldn't find the original post in ask the staff. Help?
Veteran Newbie

You can structure it however you like; email them to me.

http://www.zalanthas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7458

*posts after Sanvean's 9 minute reply*
l armageddon è la mia aggiunta.

Half Hour approval time.

Oh baby :)

*hugs the imms, and almost doesnt type backstab*

*almost*

Quote from: "Sanvean"You can structure it however you like; email them to me.

Does it have to be dead char?  Or alive ones fit well?
some of my posts are serious stuff

Living ones are fine.  What we're trying to do with this is preserve as much of the history of the game as we can, on an ongoing basis.

Yay to the six-minute time span between submission of a char app and its acceptance.  :)  

Yay to hard-working, active IMMs.

Yay to IMMs who actually have the patience to deal with me.

Yay to that player two weeks ago who spanked my character in under 4 seconds, thus affectively hooking me to Arm.
e odeo interfice te cochleare