YAY to Sanvean et al

Started by Bestatte, August 28, 2004, 03:42:45 PM

Three things I felt deserved a YAY this past week:

1) A very mundane and unimportant bug. I bugged it, and within three minutes, it was magickally fixed. A "wish all Thanks!" was responded with a cheerful "My pleasure." So YAY to the IMM who not only fixed the bug, but provided the friendly response.

2) Animating a bartender just to provide some atmosphere and fun. YAY to the IMM who wanted to have fun with us!

3) A crafting submission that took a bit of tweaking and patience to get it to work "just right." YAY to Sanvean for that!

Yay to the noob (or habitual suicider) who got rid of two of his characters almost instantly, opening the doors to a new and exciting plot that could have dramatically changed my character.

Yay to a stray beast in the desert, for screwing all that up.

Yay to all the hardcore European players who make it possible for me to play all day long, hopping from one great scene to another.

Yay to everyone on the GDB who manages to give intelligent, articulate posts.

No imm interaction so far this week, though. At least, none that I know of. Still, a big (if belated) Yay to Sanvean for answering some questions of mine the day I emailed them.

Yay!

Yay to the fun imm animated Allanaki nobles that popped in recently!

Yay to Halastar for not going all carazy!
Yay to that templar in that one place!
l armageddon รจ la mia aggiunta.

Yay for working with me on my item!
Yay for animating NPCs when i really need them!

Another YAY - to the IMM with the sense of humor when I wished up about something missing after the reset.

>The missing thing says, in sirihish, "Hello, I HAVE RETURNED."

Just too goofy for words - and once in awhile, a rare moment of pure OOC goofiness is perfect to lift the mood.

So thanks!

Just Yay to all of the Imms for all they do, especially my patient, kind, and 'on top of things' clan Imms who have to put up with me  :shock:  and my typos because I'm always in too much of a hurry and forget how spell check works.. and my wacko ideas and sometimes how I word things.. I'm sure I've left a lotta stuff out but Yaaaay! You all rock.  :wink:
he love that you have found is the love that you can never find, because it's the love that is never able to be found.

YAY for beer!!
dropped everything and held my breath. This could not be happening. This was not my life. I began panting, all alone in a locked cubicle in a half-decent restaurant in France with a dead tapeworm hanging out my ass.

Yay for the Imms that worked with me on returning some lost-crash gear just in time.

Yay for quick response from the mud account!

ok
I'd just like to so Yay, for all of the wonderful Imms who spend time to make this mud as great as it is and another to the players who do the same.
Don't listen to me, I'm only a newb.

YAY!!!
Quote from: The7DeadlyVenomz"That is, at least, a step in the right direction, even if it is a step off the Shield Wall."

This is kind of like one of those things you do at counseling. Apparently.

Yay for fixing all my screw ups. Us European players make quite a few at four in the morning...

Yay to YO MOMMA!

And yay to all of the hundreds of coincidences that happen every single day that makes you wonder if the server actually has an AI.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Yay to Nessalin.

Quote from: "Nessalin""We pay for and maintain the GDB for players of ArmageddonMUD, seeing as how you no longer play we would prefer it if you not post anymore.

Regards,
-the Shade of Nessalin"

For saying what we were all thinking.
Back from a long retirement

Yay to the imm who fixed the bug where my character was whisped away to a new room with nothing in it and nowhere to go then sending my character half-way across Zalanthas where he was almost killed, twice!
Yay! It was lots of fun!

Yay!

Yay too all of the imms working so hard to keep our world consistent and in altering the north and south to add more flavor!!

YAY !!!! Tuluk and Allanak are so bloody different it gives me freaky shivers of joy!!

Ah, the administration is so good to us. Thank you all.

-path
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

Yay to Sanvean for sending me girl advice via PM.
Seriously. That made my day.
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

Yay to Raesanos, of the trigger-happy e-mail response button!

Quote from: "Bestatte"Yay to Raesanos, of the trigger-happy e-mail response button!

I've noticed that also.. Its either Raesanos or Ashyom that are usually the quickest to get back applications for standard PCs and such. And both are always helpful when you mess up during your main description or something of the like. Kudos to you both. :)
ocking a fake scream, the badass scorpion exclaims to you, in
sirihish:
"Ah! Scorpions! I pissed my Wyvern trousers! Ah!"

How do you tell who approved your application?

Sometimes when your application is approved, the approving staff member will leave a note or two.  When they do, they usually sign their names there.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Some of them will let you know they were the ones who approved it. I think I've had a couple approved by Vendyra, and obviously any recruited apps were approved by the clan imm that sent out the advertisement for the role.

I sent a note to a clan imm, cc'ing it to mud since it is always recommended. It was to ask for feedback on my RP. I received this response from Raesanos a few days later:

QuoteI myself haven't gotten a chance to watch your play with this character, will drop you a line if I get a chance to and have any feedback.

-Raesanos

Now mind you, I wasn't expecting any response at all, except possibly for the requested feedback, if any was forthcoming, and even then, only from the clan imm.

Raesanos certainly didn't need to respond at all. But he did, and I just wanted to share that because I think it was an awesome thing for him to do.

So, thanks Raesanos!

Yay!  I got a similar response from Raesanos for the same request as Bestatte's.

Thanks Raesanos!

P.S:  No need to mention the quick and encouraging responses from Daigon!

Thanks Daigon!  I love you, but not in a gay way.
some of my posts are serious stuff

I have had a couple of very pleasant, efficient responses from Raisen-O's  this cycle.  Encouraging.

Just a thank you and shout out.  

Seeker
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.