Ouch...Luckily, I dont bleed.

Started by WhiteRanger, August 27, 2004, 10:55:58 AM

Quote from: "Agent_137"Leaving . . . a 90% chance of being in limbo forever?

Or something close to it..

I didn't time it precisely, but I think the last time one of my characters was mortally wounded it took just under two hours for them to recover to 1 hp..

That's a really LONNNNG time to sit there and wonder whether or not your character is going to live or die. And it's almost two gamedays.

I think it depends on the environment were you are mortally wounded.  If you are mortally wounded indoors, you have a decent chance of survival (assuming what ever made you mortally wounded decided to leave you alone)  If you are out in the desert at high sun, it probably time to start writing up your next PC.
Vettrock

Quote from: "Delirium"Actually, yes. I've had two characters land in the 0 to -10 range. One was at around -4 and a few minutes later, I saw the mantis head. The other was at -10, and miraculously recovered.

That's what happens when something finishes you off.

But it has nothing to do with the nonexistant blood loss code.
Back from a long retirement

Quote from: "Halaster"I agree, personally, with the sentiment that we can just RP out our wounds, thank you.   No need for code to do it for me... unless of course I'm being a goob and ignoring the fact I'm at 1 hp.

Although having 1 hp from injuries is different than having 1 hp because you're starving, or dehydrated, or you fell off the Shield wall and have a few external scrapes visible, but inside one of your ribs is poking through your lungs which are slowly filling up with blood eventually causing what is probably a rare form of death in Zalanthas (drowning).
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]