Zalanthan Furniture

Started by Nidhogg, May 18, 2004, 03:13:03 PM

So, uh, Nidhogg...gonna add any of us to that there forum, eh?  :wink:
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

You should be all set now.
idhogg

Ask me if I'm a tree

So...my velvet four-legged armchair that I wrote up a year ago is now kaput?
Dang.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Going back to the expense aspect.  I believe what was meant by inexpensive furniture wasn't to mean, "Hey, anyone can afford this stuff" but rather offering a wider price range.  In game PCs can rent everything from small one-room hovels to lavish multi-room luxury apartments, the range of furniture should reflect the range of available apartments.  Someone who can only afford to rent a small one room dumpy little apartment should have the ability to perchance something less expensive than a grand wood bed or couch to furnish it.  I realize there is the problem of loading all this stuff, but I see nothing wrong with a few low, mid, and high priced items.  (Esp if people use them more!)  

One other question I had about furniture, how will all this work be affected by Nenyuk?  I've noticed a recent trend has been to simply list furniture on an apartments description, but I'd like to see many of these pieces listed as coded items.  As well as PCs ability to purchase these items.
"The Highlord casts a shadow because he does not want to see skin!" -- Boog

<this space for rent>