Difference between stalker and scout and craftsperson and Artisian

Started by Traines, April 04, 2020, 02:46:18 PM

Looking over the different classes, to finalize idea for new character and I am honestly not sure the difference between the two.  They seem very similar.  Same for Craftsperson and artisian.

Primarily, it is the levels to which they receive skills.

An artisan (in addition to natively being able to custom craft items) achieves mastery in more skills than does a craftsperson.
A stalker receives mastery in more utility skills than does a scout, which is more focused on the combat side of things.

Even if they receive similar skills, look to their 'maximum' amounts to see the differences. In a lot of Arm's skills, the difference between Advanced and Master is "reliability".
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Click for a larger image:

and

New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Have staff stated that the heavier-combat classes improve offense and defense faster than the lighter-combat classes, as well as starting at higher levels? Or is that just in my head?
<Maso> I thought you were like...a real sweet lady.

Previous of note: Kaevya the blind Tor Scorpion, Kaloraynai 'Raynai' the beetle Ruk, Korenyire of SLK, Koal 'Kick' the hooved Whiran, Kocadici/Dici/Glimmer, Koefaxine the giant Oashi 'Aide', Kosmia 'Grit' the rinthi
Current: Like I'd tell you.

Thank you, as most have figured out I am trying to find the most interesting option for me to RP and I appreciate all the help.