Weekdays

Started by NewGirlJasmine, June 17, 2004, 12:52:48 AM

what are the weekdays and weekends??
how do I know which day is which?

It pretty much depends on what clan you're in.

If you aren't in a clan, then you get to choose.

Aren't you the person that added me to their IM list but then denyed knowing why they did it?

haha yeah it was me.....I probably talked to you before and jus didnt remember, are you mad at me now or something?

Weekends - end of the week (i.e. 1st and last day of the listed days - as with the Western Calender).

Weekdays - anything not a weekend.

In order to see the current time of day, simply type 'time' while in the game.  When outdoors, the 'weather' command is also useful.

This information is available on "help time".

There are eleven days in the Zalanthan week.  In order:
[Weekend in bold.]
Ocandra
Abid
Cingel
Nekrete
Waleuk  
Yochem
Huegel
Dzeda
Barani
Detal
Each day is an hour and a half long.

There are nine hours in a Zalanthan day:
before dawn, dawn, early morning, late morning, high sun, early afternoon, late afternoon, dusk and late at night.
Each hour is ten minutes long.

There are twenty-one weeks (231 days) in each of the three Zalanthan months:
Descending Sun
Low Sun
Ascending Sun
A month is roughly two weeks, give or take a day.

693 days in a single year, or 63 weeks.
A year thus takes six weeks.

Instead of centuries, Zalanthas uses a 77-year system called a King's Age.
King's Ages take around...nine years or so to complete.

EDIT: To add 'time' command.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

It should be noted that really, most Zalanthans probably don't have 'weekends' or 'time off'. These are foreign, real-world concepts that don't really apply to a civilization where there are no unions, slave-labor is a chief source of production, and unemployment is so high. As someone posted above, some people (working in some clans) have "time off", which happens to coincide with a 'weekend'-type of timeframe. Furthermore, that 'time off' is typically created for a reason...one that is not at all related to the happiness of the workers.
Tlaloc
Legend