Code change?

Started by RideTheDivide, April 01, 2004, 11:39:47 AM

Has anyone else noticed a certain change in the "mount" command?  Things that used to not work now give a kind of... well... naughty result.  Its really jarring.

Was there maybe an IMM that was screwing around with me or had it out for me or something?  Or is this an actual change to the code?
laloc Wrote
Trust, I think, is the most fundamental tool which allows us to play this game. Without trust, we may as well just be playing a Hack and Slash, and repopping in Midgaard after slaying a bunch of Smurfs.

It happened to you too? Maybe one of the IMMs is playing an April Fool's joke on us. If not, I -really- hope they change the code back to how it was. That's just...nasty.

As far as I know, there's been no changes to the mount code. If you want to email the specifics to mud@armageddon.org, someone can take a look.

By the way... this was a joke.  Obviously not a very funny one.

It made me laugh though...

:oops:
laloc Wrote
Trust, I think, is the most fundamental tool which allows us to play this game. Without trust, we may as well just be playing a Hack and Slash, and repopping in Midgaard after slaying a bunch of Smurfs.