More a comment to staff - Thanks

Started by The Lonely Hunter, November 05, 2002, 03:49:28 AM

Whoever that was tonight, with the arrows and all, thanks. We had a ton of fun through the whole thing, from the first moment to the last.

Again, thanks for taken the time to bring the world alive and toss a little extra fun our way.
"People survive by climbing over anyone who gets in their way, by cheating, stealing, killing, swindling, or otherwise taking advantage of others."
-Ginka

"Don't do this. I can't believe I have to write this post."
-Rathustra

Yup, I enjoyed it immensly (so I can't spell) stayed up later then I wanted, just could not bring myself to leave, thanks....someone :wink:
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Rather than start a new thread, thanks to whoever it was that helped us out at the stables earlier tonight.  And I don't know if it was the same person or not, but thanks for the extremely speedy response to my E-mailed request as well.

hehe, I was involved as well with  that stable thing (damn you bastards!! lol). you enjoy the little display?
Nakrat

It will FUCK you up good *~Kurac