More then one person on a mount...

Started by ashjpd, February 07, 2004, 12:02:20 PM

Should it be possible to have more then one person on certain mounts?

Yes
43 (81.1%)
B-No
10 (18.9%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Voting closed: February 07, 2004, 12:02:20 PM

QuoteIn addition to armor, most riders in Arm will also have the pack, belt and cloak pockets stuffed full of junk. And those packs will have 40-90 stone (88-198 pound) capacity

Whoa, what kind of cloaks and swordbelts are you wearing?

The cloak-type item my character has right now holds about 12 stones, max. His belt holds 4.
Carnage
"We pay for and maintain the GDB for players of ArmageddonMUD, seeing as
how you no longer play we would prefer it if you not post anymore.

Regards,
-the Shade of Nessalin"

I'M ONLY TAKING A BREAK NESSALIN, I SWEAR!

He said the packs have 40-90 stones in them...not the belts and cloaks.
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

Quote from: "Carnage"
Whoa, what kind of cloaks and swordbelts are you wearing?

The cloak-type item my character has right now holds about 12 stones, max. His belt holds 4.

Yeah, I meant the backpacks hold 40-90.  Those are just the most common backpacks, I've seen packs that hold less than 40 stone or more than 90, but those are rare and I think the huge ones are meant for half-giants.

I've had belts that held up to 20 stone, though those are pretty rare too.  But there are other containers that can be worn in the waist or belt position that may hold 20 or more.

I don't think I've seen cloaks larger than 12, but there are other things that can be worn in the cloak possition that can hold more.  
Then there are belt packs, pockets in clothes, head-bags, and packs that can be worn around the neck or in other odd places.

I've had chacters that had over 150 stone in wearable container space.  A couple times I've had so much that if I took my containers off and packed them on my kank while they were full, then I wouldn't be strong enough to unpack them all, not even if I stripped naked to do it.  Had to hire a dwarf to unpack my kank for me, now that's embarassing.  :oops:

Yes, my love of shopping turned me into a container twink!  Oh, the humanity!

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins