Wishing ginka a merry Christmas, a happy Hannukah, and etc.

Started by Northlander, December 24, 2003, 10:52:23 AM

It's the holidays, and I'm in a jolly good mood. Let's all do something for our dear mud; let's give it a nice gift. I think our banner looks very dated and isn't making the most of our topmudsites advertisising, so I'm working on a replacement to propose. I'll also be writing a review full of subliminal messages to go play, and no doubt do some of the other things from this List Of Things YOU Can Do For Arm:

Write up a nice advert and post it on a billboard near YOU!
Write up a review that doesn't read like "THIS MUD IS THE BESTEST" but still says "THIS MUD IS THE BESTEST"!
Make a banner to compete with mine!
Post an Arm-related short story here for everyone's enjoyment!
Post Arm-related poetry here for everyone's enjoyment!
Spread the word of text games and Arm to all your friends!
E-mail in articles on text gaming to local newspapers and gaming magazines!
Bring Arm into the discussion on other message boards, without making it look like advertising!
Donate a little something, or buy a book or merchandise!
Log on and get some serious interaction going!
Throw some more ideas in here!

Hey, it's snowing.
Get with the holiday spirit, yo.

BAM!
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Quote from: "Northlander"Yeah!
Log on and dress up in red and green!
Uh...my character already is...kinda.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Such a bloody shame you're not also fat, jolly, and in the habit of giving gifts.
A-ha, three more things for the list!

So, yeah, this turned into an OOC-board-worthy thread, but I'm fine with that. :P

Or, special app a short, jolly Fale that spends his time whipping his dwarven slaves to craft things year round just to spend one day handing them out!

Creeper
21sters Unite!

I don't like what I look like in greena dn red.. and my shoes cost me 9 large from house Kadius.. :( :cry:
l armageddon è la mia aggiunta.

Great! Now we're getting somewhere!

Also:

That picture needs some work, especially in the ball area, but still. A little something from me. Had an idea for it, but doubt it'll be used in that banner of mine. Or, hmm.. Maybe with some.. yeah.. Hmm. Back to work for me. Jingle bells, jingle bells...

I thought you said banner? That, as it's name suggests is a logo, although might look good small ... Isn't the best when it's large.

I'd probably do something, but currently my artistic inspiration is at a minimum, and well, unless I'm in the mood I don't use any of my skill. It made my high school art years horribly terrible even though I basically had free reign doing whatever I wanted whenever I wanted.

SHRUG. Way things go I'm afraid. Perhaps someday. Within the last two months I've might have completed 2-5 small sketches. Inked one thing although it's FAR from ever being finished.

Someday perhaps.

Creeper
21sters Unite!

Sorry to hear that, Creeper. I'm just a filter-mixer and copy-paster, having no real artistic skill.  I'll lay claim to having a good eye, though.

And the current banner carries the logo, so I thought it'd be proper to have it in the new one. The size is because when I work small things such as banners, I start out big and resize it as I go along. Works out better that way, for me in any case.

Probably won't  be in the banner anyhow. Came up with a better idea for it. Or maybe. Hmm. Jingle all the way... Oh what fun, it is to ride, in a one-horse open sleigh.. Oh, jingle bells..