Mail/Personal Check
0 (0%)
Mail/Cash
1 (5.6%)
PayPal Account/Credit Card
9 (50%)
Hand it to them at the Con
4 (22.2%)
I plan on paying for it with goods/services/my body.
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: December 19, 2003, 07:41:44 PM

Author Topic: On the subject of payment:  (Read 1017 times)

Malifaxis

• Thoughts of the Sixth Age
On the subject of payment:
« on: December 19, 2003, 07:41:44 PM »
I hope I haven't missed this part somewhere in the previous posts... but as for GETTING the money you owe for rooms and whatnot to the people you owe it to... how should we go about this?

I do not want to see anyone get stiffed over being nice, on purpose or by accident... I know sometimes shit happens, so if possible it would be AWESOME to get all the paymentation done before the Con.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Stop being shitty to each other.

ShaLeah

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2003, 07:49:53 PM »
I voted Pay Pal and for those who don't feel comfortable doing that I would pick cash upon arrival at the Con so that their moneys supply doesn't dwindle and then they have to scramble for the money at the end of the weekend. Money mysteriously disappears at the Con... no idea why... I keep coming back to my leprechaun theory though. Greedy bastards.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

DrunkenSalarr

• Soot Happens
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2003, 08:12:56 PM »
Another option is using your bank's online bill pay.

I know that with one of my banks (haven't checked the other) I can set up a single payment to an individual, and the bank will cut a check for that person and send it to the address you specify and take the money out of your account.
When we found her Marnlee mornin',
Hoofprints walking up her back
There were empties by her war braids
And sixty-five dead carru in a stack.

~ Unknown - Heru Got Runover by a Carru