Is the game down?

Started by eska, August 08, 2024, 08:50:57 AM

Or is it just me?
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

You think:
"No! Please leave me be whoever you are."

You sense a foreign presence withdraw from your mind.

Same issue for me, cannot connect, getting timeout.
Quote from: nauta on February 23, 2015, 04:50:18 PM
Tek's Balls - See Utep's teeth.

If life gives you lemons, open a lemonade stand untill you make millions, invest into weapons and go to war.

Seems to be down. I can't connect to the main website either

Looks to be an internal issue with our service provider. A support ticket has been submitted but not much we can do from our side unfortunately except wait it out.

Thank you for your patience!

So the game might be running. I hope we won't lose our PCs until the game is reachable.
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

You think:
"No! Please leave me be whoever you are."

You sense a foreign presence withdraw from your mind.

Quote from: eska on August 08, 2024, 09:06:42 AMSo the game might be running. I hope we won't lose our PCs until the game is reachable.

I imagine that any deaths from the servers being down will be ressed without much debate lol.

Quote from: eska on August 08, 2024, 09:06:42 AMSo the game might be running. I hope we won't lose our PCs until the game is reachable.

It's possible the game is still running yes.  I tried issuing a shutdown command pretty early on, but it seems to have never gone through.

Any deaths associated with this down time will be resurrected, don't worry.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

Quote from: Halaster on August 08, 2024, 09:42:39 AM

It's possible the game is still running yes.  I tried issuing a shutdown command pretty early on, but it seems to have never gone through.

Any deaths associated with this down time will be resurrected, don't worry.

Will I be able to keep the loot I took from the dead pcs?