YeahYeah! Instant Karma Baby!

Started by WarriorPoet, December 08, 2003, 03:17:09 PM

So, after the HRPT and a partcularly crushing death, I decided to take a bit of a break from Arm. Just a small vacation.

This morning, I decide to come back to Zalanthas with a fresh new perspective. Goody goody. I log on, begin to create my character, and there before me is the unthinkable.

I HAVE KARMA!!! Muahahahahaha. Not just Delf Karma either, but... MORE.

Now, I'm always slamming myself and never think I do well enough to receive any reward at all, much less a large lump of Karma. My question is, have the Immortals been collectively smoking crack and drinking scotch then toying with people's emotions, or *gasp* did I actually deserve it?

I wonder, because the day of the HRPT there was some fantastic RP from everyone, and I doubt I did well enough for the Imms to notice lil' old me amid the horde of players...

Due to a fear of responsibility, and lack of knowledge about my new race/guild options, I've decided to stick with my original options for one more character... *shudders at the thought of ME playing a gemmer...* It's like giving a child a flamethrower. Amusing to watch, but a serious threat to the stability of the world around us.
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

This is probably for something that happened a while back.  Storytellers are not able to add guild and race options but they can and do award Karma.

What will happen is a Storyteller will award karma to someone and there is not a Highlord or Overlord online to review it and add the options.  Sometimes the Storyteller will forget and it will go unnoticed for some time.

Then what happens is someone will notice that "so and so" has X amount of karma but they don't have all of the corresponding options.  Then what usually happens is someone will add the options.  Then what you have explained occurs, you suddenly have options that you didn't before.

-Myrdryn
-- Person A OOCs: I totally forgot if everyone is okay with the adult-rated emotes and so forth?

-- Person B OOCs: Does this count as sex or torture? I can't tell.

-- Person A OOCs: I'm going to flip coins now to decide.

Feel free to privately e-mail me with your account name, if your race and guild options/karma are more than you can handle.  ;)

- X