OOC "duel"

Started by Seeker, May 29, 2024, 09:40:53 PM

Quote from: Seeker on May 30, 2024, 08:40:11 PMThe consensus appears to be that staff and players are firmly against.  Groovy.  "Let code triumph" appears to be community's preferred bedrock.

Let IC be IC should triumph in all situations. The same things you wanted to ask in an OOC manner can be handled the exact same way in an IC manner.

OOC "I propose our characters have it out, right here right now. Here's the guidelines: Both have Mercy On.  No intentional murderizing through poison, spell or other means.  Whoever cannot continue the combat either by being knocked out or saved by Mercy must accept maiming, torture or disfigurement by the other."

OOC "Defeat may mean the removal of a limb, an eye, adding a disfiguring scar or even requiring new mdesc or sdesc, VICTOR'S choice.  You in?"

Say: I propose a duel, right here right now. Both of us will be merciful, combat only. Whoever is knocked out, or flee from this field is subject to the victor's wrath. Keep in mind, I mean removal of a limb, disfigurement, let's get creative, hmm?

No need to go OOC.