The new karma system

Started by Dresan, April 15, 2024, 09:44:25 AM

Quote from: Windstorm on April 17, 2024, 12:44:22 AMReplacing Karma with Simplicity:

I would delete karma, replacing it with an on/off switch (every player is either a "trusted/experienced player" or not), change special apps into a process called "Rare Roles", and then simplify the process.

I'd prefer this, it also fixes the 30% (if I remember rightly) of magickers you'd have in game and the people who would just play magickers back-to-back for the mechanic benefit.
I was told this game was full of twinks, all I found was power gamers.

So what Karma point breakdown do you qualify for when you do every example listed minus that whole, "be positive in the community." shit?

I've always played my characters well and have got kudos to that effect from both staff and players, but it's always the pesky, "Pariah hurt my feelings on the board." shit that I get in trouble for.
"This is a game that has elves and magick, stop trying to make it realistic, you can't have them both in the same place."

"We have over 100 Unique Logins a week!" Checks who at 8pm EST, finds 20 other players but himself.  "Thanks Unique Logins!"