Going out Tuluk Style

Started by Fredd, December 05, 2023, 09:42:07 PM

Just letting everyone know. Whenever the last day is set, there will be an RPT in Tuluk on it.

This will be some sort of celebration/party with singing and dancing.

Check back here for times.

May His Light guide you on your travels.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

As long as there is an OOC battle royale at the span after. Last one standing gets a statue of their PC in the new game.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on December 06, 2023, 09:15:54 AMAs long as there is an OOC battle royale at the span after. Last one standing gets a statue of their PC in the new game.

One last fight to see who wins Arm. LOL
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

I'll do my best to be there.

Quote from: Fredd on December 05, 2023, 09:42:07 PMJust letting everyone know. Whenever the last day is set, there will be an RPT in Tuluk on it.

Bold of you to assume you'll be alive by then.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Quote from: Riev on December 06, 2023, 01:26:28 PM
Quote from: Fredd on December 05, 2023, 09:42:07 PMJust letting everyone know. Whenever the last day is set, there will be an RPT in Tuluk on it.

Could totally do a big battle royal at the span or something too.

Yeah, The battle royal would be awesome...It will be a shame if something epic does not happen that "causes" the game to close.
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

I'll log in for that potentially. RIP and kudos to all.

Most of my memories of the game were good.

Quote from: Riev on December 06, 2023, 01:26:28 PM

GOOD SIR...Bold of you to assume he was not already dead when he posted this. Tuluk 5 eva.
Eurynomos
Senior Storyteller
ArmageddonMUD Staff

North and south meet at the span....There can be only one!
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

February 08, 2024, 08:33:52 PM #10 Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 12:18:50 AM by Artem1s

Last day, which means this is on, including for characters not in Tuluk, which means I am going to say without ANY kind of Faithful authorisation!

Maybe as well as generally on the day people doing last RPs (even over way), people should log on Oceanic, UK+EU, and US times?

8pm AEST AU (10am GMT, so about 8 and a quarter hours from this post -not the edit time)

8pm GMT UK (on 2024-02-09)

8pm EST US (1am GMT on 2024-02-10)